If a broken link prevents you from accessing an electronic resource, try these troubleshooting tips:
- If you are using a bookmark link, try accessing the resource via the Library website instead. You may be using an outdated link.
- If the link is from Library Search and there are other links listed in that item’s record, check if the other links work.
- If you see an error message or a blank page:
- Try opening the link in a different browser or via incognito mode.
- Try clearing your current browser’s cookies and cache. For help with this, check your browser’s help page.
If the above tips do not work, notify the Library and we will investigate.
In the meantime, for an alternative way to access the electronic resource: